Beaufort marine services LLP, provide the following services
Marine Services LLP
Pre-vetting Inspection for Oil and Chemical tankers including guidance to crew and preparation.
Pre-Right ship Inspection
Pre-Right ship Inspection/PSC for bulk carriers and all type of vessels.
On Board safety training
On Board safety training for vessel’s crew covering the Owners specific requirements
Owners representative Inspection
Internal ISM/ISPS audits
Internal ISM/ISPS audits for all type of ships
SMS review in line with industry standards
The company was started by 3 Master Mariners in June 2017 with the Aim
- To prepare ships for minimum number of low risk observations for Oil major and charterers acceptance with increased charter rates.
- To ensure ships are managed by trained crew with high safety standards
- To ensure safe navigation of ships by carrying out regular sailing bridge audits and identifying lapses and training needs of the navigating officers.
- To identify non conformances from the company stipulated SMS and providing guidance to ensure compliance
- To ensure company SMS is reviewed and kept upto date with the latest industry requirements
- To ensure smooth turnaround of the vessels to avoid delays
- To ensure proper training is carried out on board for safety of crew, ship, cargo and the environment.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
WE HAVE VERY TALENTED AND EXPERT TEAM TO HELP YOU
Capt.Saurabh is a Master Mariner holding Masters (F.G.) License, Bsc Nautical Science, ISO 9001/14001 Lead auditor course certified, Incident Investigation course certified, DPA course certified, CSO course certified, Training of Trainers (TOTA) course certified.
He has an experience of sailing with many reputed management companies including Oil major till he became a sailing master. He had the command of Product and crude oil tankers including VLCC while sailing as master mariner.
Served Wallem Shipmanagement Pvt Ltd as QMS Superintendent and in this role has carried out various inspections of Oil tankers, Chemical tankers, Gas Tankers, Containers ships, Bulk carriers and General cargo ships.
Served Transnav Ship Management Pvt Ltd as their DPA/CSO.
Capt.Ramanvir is a Master Mariner holding Class I Deck (F.G.) License, HND in Nautical Science from South Tyneside College, ISM Internal auditor course certified, Marine Incident Investigation Course certified, DPA course certified, CSO course certified, Vessel Inspection and Survey Management course certified.
He has 3 years of experience in jobs ashore and 20 years of sea-going experience prior that on board Oil Tankers including crude carriers ranging from AFRAMAXs to VLCCs, and LR2 Product Carriers at various ranks up till Master.
He has served Wallem Ship Management Pvt Ltd as a QMS Superintendent and Marine Superintendent (Tanker Compliance & Vetting) and has carried out Pre-vetting Inspections, ISM/ISPS Audits, Incident investigation, Safety & BTM training on board Oil Tankers, Gas Tankers, PCC, Bulk carriers and General cargo ships, in the mentioned roles.